New to CrossFit
Begin here with our Fundamentals program. A step-by-step program where our coaches work closely with you to teach the fundamental movements of CrossFit and prepare you for success!
Undeniable Barbell Club
Just looking for some heavy lifting? UBC is geared to get you stronger and more technical in your Olympic Weightlifting. See how we accomplish this.
Member Of the Month
These Undies have got it all! Commitment, Standards, Professionalism, Drive and Community! They bring so much to our CrossFit family and devote themselves to being the best they can be as CrossFitters and individuals. Want to become better at CrossFit and life in general? Aspire to be more like these people
There are so many movements and skills to be learned in the gym. Today I am going to talk…July 13, 2015
How much time are we all spending sitting versus playing? Are you building strength or losing it? Are you…July 6, 2015
Microwaves do give off radiation. Radiation can cause cancer. However, the syllogism you are undoubtedly developing in your head…June 22, 2015
Cool, refreshing, life-giving water. It plays a host of roles in your body as a catalyst, lubricant, temperature regulator,...June 15, 2015
“We can’t afford that. But we’re on vacation!” “I hate sand. But we’re on vacation!” “Ice cream isn’t breakfast….June 8, 2015
Memorial Day just kicked off summer break. And you know what that means: Barbecues, beers, brats, and, of course,…June 2, 2015
Sure, you could go for two weeks eating crap and not working out . . . if you don’t…May 26, 2015
This single thing can boost your testosterone and growth hormone (get those gainz!), improve your memory, balance your blood…May 11, 2015
When people take “rest days,” they usually sit around all day, moving as little as possible. Oftentimes it turns…May 4, 2015
Being healthy is finally cool. Well, actually, based on obesity rates, I guess talking about being healthy is cooler...April 27, 2015
When you consistently push your limits, which is necessary to create change, it is inevitable that you will, at...April 20, 2015
If you are worried about osteoporosis, there are better ways to avoid it. Number one isApril 13, 2015
- "The best part of my day is when I walk through the doors to Crossfit Undeniable. The coaches are always helpful and the community is second to none. I have found a home with a group of folks that are supportive and coaches that always go to the extra mile to help and motivate."Brian Saprano
- "Love the feeling of accomplishment that working with this crew gives me. The members and coaches are super supportive in getting you your ultimate workout and accomplishing more than you thought you could do!"Kris Saprano
- "After moving to Westminster 4 months ago I was nervous to start at a new crossfit gym but everyone here was extremely welcoming. I have definitely come to love the group of people here. The coaches have already made me stronger and are always pushing me to go further. CrossFit Undeniable is great!"Ashley Rasnick
- Evelyn"Standards, Professionalism, Commitment, Results. These aren’t just words to Coach Zac Wilson at Crossfit Undeniable; they are the ideals that underlie what he along with the rest of the coaches bring to the gym every day. I really appreciate their professionalism, their commitment to high standards, their corrections and tips and all they do to help me see results."
- "I've worked out at a lot of gyms over the years, but I've never found a better fitness experience than CFU creates! Different every single day, CrossFit works out your entire body and builds your strength, fitness, and confidence faster than you would believe. No matter your current fitness level, the CFU coaching staff works incredibly hard to make the experience fun, safe, and challenging! Don't start tomorrow...come in today!"Stuart Erickson
- "The coaching staff are awesome! As a drop in I felt very welcome and comfortable working out in a new environment! Loved how encouraging everyone was! Definitely know where to visit when I'm in Colorado."Jena Carroll