At CrossFit Undeniable, we want to help you reach your fitness goals whether you want to bench press 315 lbs, lose 30 lbs, or run a faster 5k. That’s our mission, and our coaches show up every day to help you make it happen.
One key aspect serves as the linchpin for your success – consistency.
With only one to two workouts per week, it’s nearly impossible to see progress towards your fitness goals even if your nutrition is perfect, and you’re giving it your all in the gym. You should at least be aiming for four workouts per week to see noticeable gains. In fact, if you attend four or five classes per week for six months and follow our nutrition guidelines, we guarantee you’ll see results.
Consistency gets even harder in December. The cold mornings make it tough to get out of bed. There’s an extra pull to spend time with family around the holidays. And, of course, let’s not forget the extra treats around the home and office.
We want to help keep you on track this December so we’re kicking off a little attendance challenge. The person with the most attendances during the month of December will win a night out on the town at our favorite spots ($200 in total). All you have to do is show up.
A few more details:
- When does it start? December 1st.
- When does it end? December 31st.
- When will you announce the winner? January 3rd.
- What do I have to do to enter? Nothing! Just show up to class like normal. All classes (including our holiday events) carry equal weight.
- What if there’s a tie? The first tiebreaker will be the person that attended the most yoga classes during the month (max of two). The second tiebreaker (if necessary) will be the person that attended the most Sprint classes during the month.
- Can I attend multiple classes in the same day? Sure – but it will only count as one attendance in total. So, the maximum number will be 27, which is the total number of days we’ll have classes in December plus the two Sunday yoga sessions.
The challenge starts on December 1st, and we’ll be sharing updates throughout the month. Looking forward to seeing you all in classes!