Nutrition Challenge, Valentine’s Day, the CrossFit Open…springtime is packed with awesome events happening at CrossFit Undeniable. Get out your pen and mark your calendar because we have a lot of awesomeness headed your way!
Feb 9th – Nutrition Workshop
Ahead of our six-week nutrition challenge, which starts on Monday, February 18th, we’re running a 3-hour nutrition workshop that will cover the basics of our nutritional approach at CrossFit Undeniable.
Topics will include:
- Eating 101 – Yes, CrossFit has a basic eating prescription, but how does that actually manifest in food choices?
- Mindset – Psychology has a LOT to do with nutrition. We’ll talk about tactics and strategies to make healthy habits easier to follow.
- Sleep and Recovery – Believe it or not, these two elements play a critical role in your success. We’ll talk about why and how you can impact the variables under your control.
- Everything Social – How do I eat healthy and still hang out with family and friends?
- Protein supplements – Do I need them? When should I take them? What kind of protein should I use? We’ll cover all of that.
We will also go over the basics of our upcoming nutrition challenge so if you’re taking part in the challenge, you’ll want to be here!RSVP on Facebook
February 16th – Valentine’s Day Speed Dating WOD
Join us for our annual Valentine’s Day workout! It’s part fun and part sweat. Either way, you’ll have a great time and meet some new friends!
The workout starts at 9AM and usually ends by 10AM. We’ll hang around afterwards with some hot chocolate and goodies.
Feb 18th – Nutrition Challenge Starts
Following our nutrition workshop, we’re kicking off our six-week nutrition challenge. This time around, you’ll work individually with our nutrition coaches – Marissa and Becks – to tailor your nutrition strategy to your individual needs. Expect accountability, education, and yes, a little competition for some awesome prizes.
Feb 22nd – CrossFit Open starts
The CrossFit Open represents a way to test your fitness, but it also means so much more at CrossFit Undeniable. We’ll run the Open workout during our hour-long Friday classes and run our normal Friday Night Lights events in the evenings. Check out this blog post for more!
March 22nd – CrossFit Open Finale
Close out the CrossFit Open with a bang at CrossFit Undeniable. We’ll have our Friday Night Lights events throughout the Open with heats running from 4:30PM to 6:00PM every Friday evening. We’re going to blow up the last one though with food, sponsors, and much much more! So mark your calendars for March 22nd and get ready to cheer on your fellow athletes!RSVP on Facebook