Lots of exciting things happening at CrossFit Undeniable this month. We have a new shirt design now available for pre-order, our July 4th workout coming up, and more.
Here’s a quick rundown of everything happening this week including how you can pre-order one of our brand-spankin-new shirts to sport around CrossFit Undeniable.
New Shirt Pre-Orders
A few weeks ago, we teased a new shirt design on social media. Designed by Natasha over at Studio Chickadee here in Colorado, it features an Undeniable mountain logo on the front and the CrossFit Undeniable logo on the back.
If you have one of our “Crush It” shirts or tanks, new design uses the same base shirt so the fit will be exactly the same. Both are made by Next Level and consist of a 50% Polyester, 25% Rayon, and 25% Algodon blend.
The design comes in three colors: green, blue, or red.
We’re now accepting pre-orders through Sunday, July 7th. If you don’t get a chance to pre-order a shirt, don’t worry. We’ll have some extra, but this is the best way to guarantee you get the color you’re looking for.
How to Pre-Order a Shirt
We’re going to use our online shop to handle pre-orders.
- Start here: https://crossfitundeniable.com/shop/.
- Decide whether you would like a t-shirt (available in unisex and women’s cut) or a women’s tank (or both). Both the shirts and tanks are $25 each.
- Follow the check out instructions being sure to select “Local Pickup” on checkout (unless you want the shirt shipped to your house).
We anticipate having the shirts at the gym ready for pickup around July 22nd.
Operation Red Wing
We have our annual Operation Red Wing workout starting on July 4th at 8:30AM. You can find out all of the details on Facebook here. Some key highlights:
- We’ll start the warm-up at 8:30AM. It’s expected to be in the 90s on the 4th so please be on time so we can get started as soon as possible.
- The workout is a long one! We’ll have scaling and partner options. There will be an option for everyone.
- Bring water. We’ll have buckets of ice and FitAids for everyone, but you’ll want some water to drink during the workout.
I think those are the highlights! Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday, July 4th starting at 8:30AM.
Open Gym for July 5th
In place of our normal class times, we’ll have two open gym periods on Friday, July 5th:
We’ll have a workout programmed, but you’re welcome to make up a WOD from this week, work a weakness, or tackle anything you have in mind!