The Winner Has Been Announced!
Sometimes motivation wanes around the holidays. There’s tons of tempting treats around, cold weather, warm fires…I get it!
Here’s a fact: You’ll feel better if you stick close to your normal routine! You know that. I know that. We all know that!
CrossFit Undeniable wants to help you in any way we can. Last year, we hosted an attendance challenge, which was a huge hit. The winner took home $200 in gifts including a dinner at Mercantile Dining & Provisions, dessert at Milkbox Ice Cream, and some extra cash.
We’re doing the same thing this year!
From December 1st through December 31st, every class attendance (Bootcamp, CrossFit, or Open Gym) gets you an entry into the raffle. You can attend as many classes as you’d like, but you can only earn one raffle entry per day. On January 3rd, we’ll announce the winner! They’ll receive $200 towards a night out on the town in Denver.
- When does it start? December 1st.
- When does it end? December 31st.
- When will you announce the winner? January 3rd.
- What do I have to do to enter? Nothing! Just show up to class like normal.
- Can I attend multiple classes in the same day? Sure – but it will only count as one entry. It’s only possible to earn one entry per day.
- Do all classes count? Yep! Any class counts including CrossFit, Bootcamp, and Open Gym.
- What will the winner receive? $200 in total gifts including a gift card to a local restaurant and some cold, hard cash.
- What if I drop-in to another affiliate? Go to the hotel gym while traveling? Do an at-home workout? That’s awesome! To keep things even across the board, only checkins at CrossFit Undeniable count towards the attendance challenge.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.