We’re getting close to Memorial Day, which in the CrossFit world means “Murph.” How about a bit more running to make sure you’re ready?
- Task: Complete 4 intervals of 400m using a 1:1 rest. Record your slowest time.
- Challenge Start: Now! (Monday, April 20)
- Challenge End: Wednesday, April 22 at 11PM
You can use an app like MayMyRun (free!) to measure off a 400m distance. Under “Settings,” you’ll see the option to switch from imperial to metric. Or, you can just measure 0.25 miles.
What does a 1:1 rest mean? It means you’ll rest the same amount of time as your previous interval. For example, let’s say your first 400m run takes you 2:30. You would rest 2:30 before going again.
Your “score” in this case is your slowest 400m interval.
Here’s a reminder on some challenge details:
- You’ll have 48+ hours to complete each challenge.
- You’ll complete the challenge by doing the task listed and then posting a photo of yourself, tagging @crossfitundeniable and using hashtag #UndeniableAnywhere on either Instagram or Facebook.
- One participant will receive a $25 gift card to a local restaurant or coffee shop.