We’re beyond excited to re-open CrossFit Undeniable tomorrow (Wednesday, June 10th)! It’ll be nice to hear barbells clanging on the floor and the PR bell ringing again.
We wanted to take a brief moment to explain what you can expect when you come back to class.
Precautions We’re Taking
Outside of capping class sizes, we’re taking some additional precautions to keep our athletes as safe as possible including:
- We’ve created dedicated workout spaces for each athlete including all equipment you’ll need to complete the class (barbells, plates, etc). There will be no sharing of equipment.
- We’ve spaced out the rowers to allow for at least 6ft of separation between athletes.
- We’re shortening classes to 45 minutes in length to allow for a 15 minute transition period between classes wherein we’ll clean all equipment. This will also help to minimize interaction between classes.
- We’ll keep all doors open to increase ventilation throughout the space.
We will not be taking temperatures before class or requiring face masks. We do ask that you stay home if you’re feeling under the weather or if you’ve been exposed to someone that may have COVID-19.
We will have chalk buckets out like normal, but these are to be used at your own risk. You’re encouraged to either bring your own chalk in a plastic bag if you’d like.
How to Attend Class
As everyone hopefully knows, we’re currently operating with an 8-person class cap. This will limit the number of people to 9 (8 participants plus 1 coach) in the facility at any given time.
With the class caps in place, it’s imperative that you reserve ahead of time using Triib. If the class is full, you can use the waitlist feature. However, if a spot doesn’t open up, we will not be able to let you into class.
Once you book into class, here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll ask you to wait outside the building until the coach comes to get you. This is designed to limit the interaction between classes. While it’s not required, you’re welcome to wear a mask as you wait to be welcomed in for class.
- The coach will come grab you to start the class. You’ll then enter the building.
- Before you touch any equipment, the coach will ask you to visit the restroom and wash your hands.
- The coach will then start the class with everyone having a dedicated space, socially-distanced from one another.
- The class will end at the 45-minute mark. You’ll then be asked to help wipe all equipment down with spray bottles and clean rags. When you’re done with the rag, we’ll have you place it in a dirty pile so we can make sure they’re washed.
A Few Last Points
Just a few last things:
- We can’t wait to welcome you back in the doors!
- Please register for classes in advance using Triib.
- It will be incredibly exciting to hang out and see everyone again. However, to maintain our size limits, we ask that you don’t hang around after class just for right now as we work everything out.
We appreciate your help and understanding!