Our goal at CrossFit Undeniable is to provide an amazing member experience across every dimension—from our classes to our community events and beyond. To help us do that, we like to keep things simple. That’s why there aren’t any hidden fees or gimmicks of any kind.
Here’s what we ask:
- We expect you to be nice. Call it the “Golden Rule.” Call it whatever you want. We expect our members to be nice and courteous to one another and our coaching staff. If you’re consistently rude, vulgar, and/or disruptive, we’ll terminate your membership and ask you to leave. We’ve never had to do this, but we just want to lay everything out on the table. (Everyone has bad days! We’ll have 1:1 discussions and provide warnings if we see things headed in the wrong direction.)
- All of our memberships are month-to-month. We don’t offer contracts of any kind, and there aren’t discounts for paying multiple months up front. We bill memberships on the first of every month (this can be adjusted for special scenarios).
- We ask for a 30-day notice for cancellations. This means if you cancel your membership on Sep 30, you’ll still be billed on Oct 1, and you’ll have access to the gym until Oct 30.
- Every membership comes with one, free hold of 1-6 weeks in length (7 day notice required). Need to pause your membership for any reason (going out of town, etc)? We offer one hold per calendar year per membership. Additional holds within the calendar year are $20 per membership.
- Once you pay for a month, it’s yours. We don’t offer refunds once payment is complete.
Finally, we’re an understanding bunch! We will implement policy overrides in certain instances such as family or medical emergencies.
If you ever have any questions, reach out to email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help.