Our goal at CrossFit Undeniable is to provide an amazing member experience across every dimension—from our classes to our community events and beyond. To help us do that, we like to keep things simple. That’s why there aren’t any hidden fees or gimmicks of any kind.
Here’s what we ask:
- We expect you to be nice. Call it the “Golden Rule.” Call it whatever you want. We expect our members to be nice and courteous to one another and our coaching staff. If you’re consistently rude, vulgar, and/or disruptive, we’ll terminate your membership and ask you to leave. We’ve never had to do this, but we just want to lay everything out on the table. (Everyone has bad days! We’ll have 1:1 discussions and provide warnings if we see things headed in the wrong direction.)
- All of our memberships are month-to-month. We don’t offer contracts of any kind, and there aren’t discounts for paying multiple months up front. We bill memberships on the first of every month (this can be adjusted for special scenarios).
- We ask for a 30-day notice for cancellations. This means if you cancel your membership on Sep 30, you’ll still be billed on Oct 1, and you’ll have access to the gym until Oct 30.
- Every membership comes with one free hold of 1-6 weeks in length. (Must give at least 7 days’ notice and let us know before the billing date of the month the hold will start; for example, if you want to put a hold on your membership from November 23-30, give notice before the end of October, or, if you want to put a hold on the entire month of July, let us know by June 23.) Additional holds within the calendar year are $20 per membership.
- Once you pay for a month, it’s yours. We don’t offer refunds once payment is complete.
- Refer a friend that joins CrossFit Undeniable and enjoy 50% off your next month. Check out more details including FAQs here.
Finally, we’re an understanding bunch! We will implement policy overrides in certain instances such as family or medical emergencies.
If you ever have any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help.