This page is to serve as a regularly updated resource on our policies and procedures. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to answer them!
Members and Coaches are no longer required to wear a face covering at the gym. However, if members or coaches are more comfortable in a face covering. Then we will support that decision.
The State of Colorado encourages unvaccinated people to continue wearing masks in all public indoor spaces. People who are not required by the State to wear a mask, even if unvaccinated, include: People who are 11 years old or younger. People who cannot medically tolerate a face covering.
After completing your workout, you are to wipe down and put away all equipment with the provided spray bottles and wash clothes. We’ll also clean the gym thoroughly every Sunday, wiping down all surfaces, equipment, etc.
If we’re notified of an athlete testing positive for COVID-19, here’s how we’ll respond:
- Immediately: As soon as we’re notified, we’ll directly email everyone that could have been exposed in the gym. For a strict definition, we’ll notify anyone that’s been in a class with the athlete for 3 days prior to the onset of their symptoms.
- If we have 3+ positive cases in a single week: We’ll close the gym for 24 hours for a deep clean.
Regarding individual athletes and quarantining rules, here’s what we ask:
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you can return to the gym after 10 days since your symptoms first appeared. This is provided symptoms have abated and you haven’t had a fever for 24+ hours (without use of medication).
- If you were exposed to someone with COVID-19, we’ll ask you to stay out of the gym for 14 days since last exposure provided you don’t have symptoms. If you do have symptoms, the above rules will apply. “Exposure” or “close contact” is defined further here.
- If you’re awaiting test results or you’ve been in direct contact with someone else that’s awaiting test results, we’ll ask you to stay out of the gym until a positive or negative test is confirmed. Then, the above rules will apply.