If you’re new to CrossFit or working out in general, we’ll likely have you start with our Fundamentals program. The Fundamentals program lasts two weeks and includes six total sessions. During that time, you’ll learn:
- Core concepts behind CrossFit and common terminology (AMRAP, Metcon, EMOM, etc)
- Foundational nutritional information that forms the core of our approach to health and fitness)
- Common movements like the squat, lunge, deadlift, and push-up that you’ll see in our group classes
The two-week course is really designed to help you feel comfortable with CrossFit Undeniable and get you started on a path towards health.
Our Fundamentals classes are small in size – usually between 3-5 individuals so you’ll have an opportunity to chat with the coach about any questions you have regarding CrossFit Undeniable or our approach to fitness.
The class runs on a rotating schedule on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday with two “sessions” running each month.
- Session 1: First two full weeks of the month – 7AM – 8AM
- Session 2: Second two full weeks of the month – 7PM – 8PM
For example, in February 2019, the class will run:
- Feb 4 – Feb 14 – Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 7AM
- Feb 18 – Feb 28 – Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 7PM
Over six total classes, you’ll learn the basics behind CrossFit and perfect movements like the squat, deadlift, and lunge. We’ll also cover nutrition and everything else you’ll need to know before jumping into our group classes. The cost also covers your first two weeks of CrossFit after Fundamentals is finished!Sign Up