CrossFit Undeniable is looking to hire a part-time coach over the fall of 2018. Here’s a bit more about what we’re looking for:
- Must possess at least a CrossFit L1 certification (preference for L2) with at least several months of coaching experience.
- Already have (or willingness to obtain) additional specialty certs like CrossFit Endurance and CrossFit Kids (we’ll help pay for them!).
- Ability to coach 5-10 classes per week.
- Availability to attend one coaching meeting every other week.
- Positive attitude and willingness to accept feedback.
We want to be upfront about what you can expect from us as well. Here’s what we offer our coaches:
- Pay for all classes (along with a free gym membership, obviously). Here are our pay rates:
- $20/class for L1
- $25/class for L2
- $30/class for L3 and above
- Beneficial splits for specialty classes like CrossFit Endurance and Barbell Club
- We’ll pay for 50% of any additional cert you want to obtain
- Monthly feedback on how you’re doing as a coach (we want to help you improve!)
- Holiday parties, a supportive community, and much much more!
If you’re interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume. You’ll hear back from us within 48 hours (even if we don’t feel like it’s a fit).