Regardless of whether your goal is to lose weight, gain strength, or just feel better, it all starts with nutrition. You can work out ten hours per week, but the truth is you really can’t out-train a bad diet.
Nutrition forms the foundation for success at CrossFit Undeniable. Sure, we love to get in a great workout in our group classes, but more often than not, the food you eat determines whether or not you accomplish your goals
Back in 2002, Greg Glassman published the fundamentals behind CrossFit’s nutritional approach:
Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat.Greg Glassman, “What is fitness?”
That’s a great starting point, but it raises a few additional questions:
- What exactly should I eat and when?
- What if I’m a vegetarian? How do I get enough protein?
- How much food should I be eating? Am I under-eating?
- How should I change my diet depending on my workouts?
And many many more!
The truth is that nutrition is a complex topic. Our Nutrition Coaching program is designed to make it simple. Our nutrition coaches will work with you to determine the best diet for your particular goals and set up a plan for you to be successful.
We don’t just tackle food; we tackle everything else that impacts how you’re eating as well including:
- How stress plays a vital role in what you eat and how your body processes nutrients.
- Understanding the basics behind macronutrients – fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. What’s unique about each and how should they mix in a successful eating plan?
- How can you estimate portion sizes without going through all of the hassle around measuring?
- What role does your mindset play in your success? (Hint: a big one)
With a nutrition coach, you’ll receive weekly check-ins and unlimited access to the coach throughout the week to ask any questions. We’ll have you take photos and measurements each week so we can measure progress (and we guarantee you’ll see results if you stick to the program)!50
Work one-on-one with one of our nutrition coaches to build out an individualized program for you. They’ll monitor your progress and be available for any questions. Three-month minimum commitment required.